Mosquito Squad of the North Shore has seen a tremendous amount of growth and support since we opened our doors. With the new year right around the corner we foresee that same growth continuing as we help fight the war in this community on mosquitoes and ticks – helping to give our residents a safer yard from these vectors of disease and illness and peace of mind to go along with it.
Right now Mosquito Squad of the North Shore is looking for a few good men, or women to join our mosquito and tick prevention and control staff. If you like the outdoors, don’t mind carrying a little equipment and don’t mind sporting a mask then you may be the right person for the job. This opening is a ground-floor opportunity and we are seeking those certain individuals that would thrive here at Mosquito Squad of the North Shore. Training is required and if hired, licensing to be a pesticide applicator is required as well. We help our candidates with one-on-one assistance and training and you have the opportunity to get “licensed on us” because we cover the fees associated with the testing. Here is a list of the job qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be legally qualified to work in the United States
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 60 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record
- Must have access to reliable transportation to and from work
- Must possess customer communication/service skills
- Must be a licensed Pesticide Applicator in the state of Massachusetts
- Apply pesticides
- Apply larvacide packets
- Maintain clean vehicle
- Monitor vehicle needs (oil, tire pressure)
- Maintain gas levels
- Ensure proper oil to gas ratio in gas cans.
- Maintain and document all receipts for gas and other work related purchases
- Ensure security of all work related equipment
- Ensure first time customers receive yard sign
- Maintain dialog with contractors
- Provide accurate invoices for customers
- Ensure the safety of people and wildlife in proximity to chemical application
- Help maintain and exceed customer expectations
- Always wear appropriate protective clothing and equipment
Contact Mosquito Squad of the North Shore if interested in this great opportunity. (978) 887 – 1177email: email@example.com
We will help prepare you for the exam.
Call now or email us to apply.
This is a ground floor opportunity for the right person.